Weekly weigh-in? Not yet...

So my mom was visiting for a few days.  It was fun...

And then came the sick.  It started yesterday.  I'm not exactly sure what brought it on, but I have been in, on, or around the toilet for over 24 hours now.  Ugh.  I am wicked tired, because I'm sure I'm dehydrated, and all I want to do is take a nap.  I really want to make it to work, though, because I've missed the past... well, two days and change.  Not terrible.

But it seems like I always get sick when I get back from vacation.  My boss jokes about it and says that I'm allergic to vacation, but I think I'm allergic to work.  I'm afraid they think that I'm faking it, but something always happens...

Ok, not always.  But I went to California for a couple of days in December, and was home for a week with the worst flu I've had since I was a little kid (raging fever, delirium, chest congestion, ugh).  And now, this.  I didn't miss any work besides... you know... the work I knew I was going to miss anyway... after New York.

But this isn't fun play hookie sick.  This is, hey, I get to play my X-Box for five minutes before I have to go hang over the potty again sick.  My tummy keeps talking to me and telling me it hates me.  And I just want to nap.... Ugh.

It's getting better.  I haven't spewed anything from any orifice in about a half hour now, but my tummy is angry and I don't want to call out...

It's only 10:30...

Grr....

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Feel better...you poor thing.

Post a Comment