Notes from the Blogosphere

So yes, HopeFool gave me a Creative Blogger award!  Yay!  Thank you!

And I was going to fill it in... until I realized that all of the people I would give an award to she already hit up.  Damnit.

Soooooo.... I'm going to use this opportunity to just send love to Tricia at Fight Fat Phobia, because I know she's been having a tough time lately, and also because I want her to know how unbelievably talented she is.  She is, hands down, probably the most interesting blogger I know of, in that I'm never, ever bored by her posts.  She writes about things that I might not know about first-hand, but she does it in a way that is so engaging and entertaining... even if it's totally heartbreaking.  Forget weight loss blogging, or fat blogging, or whatever.  She's just a stellar writer, period, and if you haven't already, you should really check out her blog.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

You are way too nice, but thanks :) It really cheered me up to read this. You're the best!

Post a Comment