Notes from the Blogosphere

I know... I've been busy this week...  I'm going to have to have a bitchfest about Jon soon... he's driving me fucking nuts!

But!  That is not the purpose for this post.  The purpose of this post is to say, THANK YOU!

I started this blog a month or so ago(?), and I never expected anyone to read it with any kind of regularity.  I thought maybe someone would pop in every so often, say, hey, that's nice, and move on.  And now I have 10 followers!  Shit, I've almost got enough for a team of disciples!  Rock on, Messiah!

Just kidding... I know that was heretical.  I'm sowwy :(

But anyway, I never figured that I'd find other bloggers struggling with weight who are so down-to-earth and funny.  It's always so pleasurable to go through my blogroll (when my boyfriend's not breathing down my neck) and to see what clever things you all have to say!

So, I have the weekend off (Jon's going to be in Texas), so I PROMISE I am going to get caught up on comments, and I WILL accept my award (which makes me feel so special - thanks!), and I will blog something worth blogging about.  I am getting going on SparkPeople, and I have to say, I like it a LOT.  It's soooooo comprehensive.  Never seen anything like it.  I'll talk about it... later.

Also!  Good news!  I've been off Weight Watchers for... oh... about a week now.  No weight gain, which is good.  I've been binging out a little (like last night, I ate so much Panang curry I was afraid I'd explode), but Jon is incapable of making good choices for himself, and so I'm one of those people who just kind of goes with the flow...  Which I need to stop...

Anyway, gotta get my ass to work.  Keep up the good work, y'all!

1 comments:

Pheonix said...

I've found that the weight loss blogging community is an incredible source of support, encouragement, accountability, motivation and inspiration! I've been blogging about my weight loss for a little over a year, (my current blog is a new one, but not my first!) and there are so many great bloggers out there that I follow, but it's always great to find a new one! So thank YOU for that :)!!!

Keep on keepin on girl!

Post a Comment