Diet: Vitameatavegamin and the placebo effect

So this lady that I sometimes work with has been bugging me for weeks to let her give me a presentation on Shaklee.  I'd never heard of it, but I felt bad so I let her give me the presentation.  She's a pretty good salesperson.  She just bugs you until you say yes.  So I ended up with a multivitamin, a vitamin C supplement, and some handy dandy cleaning wipes.  They were waiting by my front door when I got home yesterday.

So this morning, I took the vitamins and wiped up my bathroom with the cleaning wipes.  My faucet is now sparkly shiny, and either it's the vitamins, or it's the placebo effect, but I feel SUPER.  It's so NICE for a change... to feel awesome.  I've been really down in the dumps lately about work and boyfriend and life...  But today, I felt amazing.  It also probably has to do with the fact that I have just been playing X-Box all day...  GOD!  I love non-productive days on the weekend, where the only thing I get done is unlock a couple of achievements...  Ahhhh....

But if it's the pills... be it placebo effect or actual effect...  That's wonderful.  I could get used to feeling amazing all the time, and not feeling tired.  Maybe I will make myself actually work out.

On another note, having to do with the wipes...  I'm a sucker for good industrial design.  If it looks cool, I want it.  This is why I have Method soap in my bathroom.  And the wipes have a really cool container design, and I suddenly find myself wanting everything in my house to be Shaklee.  Fuck.  That stuff is expensive... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment