Diet: It's Working!

I know I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help it.  I weighed myself this morning.  After one day on the diet, the scale read 242.4 pounds.  In one day, I lost a full two pounds.  I mean, that's probably just normal fluctuation, but it still felt pretty awesome.

So yesterday wasn't so bad.  I was barely hungry at all.  I had a meal bar for breakfast, a yogurt and some graham crackers for a midmorning snack, a shake for lunch, a snack bar and a half banana for an afternoon snack, and I made black bean wraps for dinner (which actually turned out really good).  It didn't really feel like I was depriving myself.  Every other diet I've ever been on has felt like I'm starving, or I'm really missing something.  I really want this to work, and I hope it does!

0 comments:

Post a Comment